ACF619 is offered to the students of BS (Accounting & Finance) who are currently doing job in
an organization. As a proof of their current employment status the students will submit their
original Job Confirmation Letter (JCL) obtained from the current employer. The students are
required to work on final Project in steps according to the instructions/guidelines provided in
this handbook of the course and appear for presentation and viva voce thereafter.
Objectives of the Course:
To enhance the analytical skills of the students by enabling them to address the real-l ife
issues and suggests solutions in the light of theoretical knowledge of their relevant area of
specialization and experience.
To provide an opportunity to the students to explore new researchable avenues in their
relevant area of specialization for conducting research on the selected problem, thus
suggesting solutions thereafter.
Project Course Stages
The working on the Final Project has been divided into steps/stages as given below. A
submission at every step/stage is compulsory.
The proposal for project is required to be prepared according to the format provided in this
handbook of the course. The students are expected to come up with a researchable topic of their
interest which must be relevant to their area of degree program. This proposal will be evaluated
and the validity will be determined by the Instructor. A valid proposal is essential (compulsory) to
proceed for final project. The students who fail to have a final proposal approved by the Instructor
will NOT be allowed to work on the final project.
2. Final Project
After the proposal is approved by the Instructor (valid proposal) a student is allowed to work on the
final project in the light of the instructor's comments given in the evaluated proposal as well as
guidelines and formats provided in this handbook of the course.
3. Job Confirmation Letter
It is a letter to be issued duly signed and stamped by your current employer, stating that you are
currently doing job in the organization. The Job Confirmation Letter must include the following
- It must be on original letter head of the organization
- The issuance date of the letter must be mentioned
- Your date of joining the organization
- Your current designation in the organization
- Name and designation of the person issuing the letter (employer/person authorized)
- Sign and stamp of person issuing the letter (the employer/person authorized)
ainst its relevant assignment.
ote for Overseas Students
n overseas student is required to ensure that his/her employer/authorized person sends scanned copy
his/her “Job Confirmation Letter” within due date directly to the Course Instructor at
firstname.lastname@example.org through his/her (employer/ authorized person) official e-mail account. Overseas
udents are also required to upload their “Job Confirmation Letter” on VULMS against relevant
4. Reference Letter for Research Work
he Reference letter for Research Work will be issued to the students (if requested) after the
ceptance of proposal in response to provision of the following information:
- Name and designation of the contact person / addressee
- Name of the department and organization
- Complete address of the organization
- Telephone (contact) numbers of the person/organization
- Your own complete postal address (where you want to receive the letter)
- Your own contact numbers including cell number
nly those students will be called for presentation & viva voce who will be declared pass in the
ritten work (final proposal as well as final project). Call for presentation & viva voce will be sent
the students' VU e- mail IDs. It will include date, time and venue of presentation & viva voce.
ny student who fails to:
1. upload scanned copy of valid JCL shall not be called for presentation and viva voce even if
he/she has passed written work (proposal and final project).
2. bring original JCL at the time of presentation will be considered absent and will not be
allowed to appear in Presentation and Viva Voce.